This is a book about a tree and this boy. The boy came every day to see the tree. He gather her leaves, made a crown and played king of the forest. He would climb up her trunk ,and swing for her branches. Eat apples and they would play hide-and-go-seek. When the boy was tired he would sleep in her shade.
You will have to read the book yourself if you want to now what comes next.
Hope you enjoy the book.
Hi all, it’s the dad again.
My son has about 18 topics in queue, but time for kids is different from adults… With kids, there is no rush, no time-table since time is really managed by their parents.
Now since this blog is for fun, I’m not going to dictate that my son create posts (at least not in a demanding way) and stick to a hard schedule! But at the same time I’m torn because this is a great site and I hate to see it fade into nothingness. So instead I’ve decided (with my son’s permission of course) to take a more active role in keeping this site alive until my son finds time to post more often. In effect, I’m now officially helping out with Entertainment Timez. So while I’ve been involved with looking into what I can do to optimize the site from a behind scenes perspective, I’ll also be trying to post some sort of post once a week just to keep it alive.
That said, we would love to have some guest posts too. Do you have something exciting or interesting from an entertainment perspective that you would like to share? For instance, what is your favorite activity and how does it work? If do you, you could help “Entertainment Timez” out and keep this site rolling along in Google’s eyes by submitting a guest post! Plus, wouldn’t it be nice to share a story with the world?
If you interested, please leave a comment below. We’ll contact you and remove the content, then if you send a guest post in, we’ll review and publish it.
Bloons vs. Monkeys!!! The bloons are trying to defeat your monkey army. The bloons are different colors and have different strengths.
Bloons Tower Defense colors and strengths are:
- red bloons are level 1 and strength 1.
- blue bloons are level 2 and strength 2
- green bloons are level 3 and strength 3
- yellow bloons are level 4 and strength 4
- black and white bloons are level 5 and strength 5
Your monkeys are:
- dart tower
- tack tower
- ice tower
- bomb tower
The most powerful monkey is the super monkey.
well I hope you like the game
This is my son’s blog, but I thought I would write a bit about his site and how it’s going for him.
- A kid’s live is filled with constant activity, so he’s having a hard time writing articles when there is so much to do all the time!
- Kids in school are burnt out by the time the get out of school, and finish homework. It’s time to be a kid, not continue to do more writing (which is a lot like schoolwork)…
- Blogging is for fun, not for money or other reasons at his age, so when there are even more fun things to do, this site takes a backseat.
- At his age, there is no money involved so not much of a reasons for his dad (me) to push him in doing this either.
- We’re scaling back the size of the post to less than 200 words. To expect an eleven year old athletic boy to type 200 words is unrealistic.
So I explained why the slowdown, but what is a boy to do?
- Reduce his word count to whatever feels comfortable. If it’s 100 word, or even 50 words, so be it.
- Exclude less pictures, that takes time!
- Include more per-recorded videos of the Stickman show series. There are plenty more episodes to choose from!
- Include posts from friends and family (other than just dad)!
- Include guest posts or posts from kids from school that might be interested or neighborhood kids.
And of course more will come to mind later. The key is to keep going! Blogging can be a very rewarding experience if kids stick to it. Not just in self-expression, but also cognitive development!
Good luck ETZ!